Happy Earth Day!
Did you know that our annual honoring of the beautiful planet we live on began around 1970 and has continued growing to this day? Around the globe people are having festivals, planting trees, planting bee, butterfly and hummingbird gardens, and/or doing a variety of actions to reduce the human impact on the planet such as eliminating plastic bags and single use water bottles. All around the globe there are public campaigns to clean up environmentally impacted areas. There are as many Earth Day ideas and celebrations out there as people and they are all good!
Our Lives are Intertwined
Earth Day is a great time to draw conscious awareness to Mama Nature & Gaia and how we are so well supported. There are so many ways we can draw our attention to the endless contribution of the Earth to our every day lives. For example, no matter what type of food you eat it is all sourced from the earth: the vegetables, fruit, grains, sugars, eggs, butter, meat, oils, water, and on and on. There is not one thing you consume that does not begin its journey to your mouth from any place other than the Earth! Look at your home: all the wood, glass and fabrics that make up your home began, at some stage, in the Earth. What about the clothes you wear? The cotton, wool, silk and even man-made fabrics started with the Earth in one way or another. Our lives are inextricably inter-woven with Mama Gaia. She deserves a daily celebration don’t you think?
Because our lives are so intertwined and “one” with the planet, wouldn’t it be great to open the Akashic Records of the Earth? And what better day to do it than Earth Day?
Here are a few question suggestions you can ask once you are in the Akashic Records of the Earth:
- 1. What do you need from us? In what ways can we better support you?
- 2. Is there anything you would like me to know now that I can do to support you?
- 3. I always love to go in and sit in the very different vibration from my own records. I sit, feel, experience and observe.
- 4. Ask the Earth what it/she would like to share with you.
And…here are a few question suggestions you can ask in your own Akashic Records about the Earth:
- 1. Go into your own Akashic Records and ask your Masters, Teachers and Loved Ones what you can do to better support the Earth.
- 2. Ask what you can do to make the biggest contribution from the place of your own life. (No you don’t need to become and environmental activist in addition to all the other things you do in your life!)
- 3. I also love to ask open-ended questions such as: what can I do that I am not aware of now? Or what can I do that is very easy to incorporate in my life that is a big impact?
- 4. You can ask to be shown all the ways you are supporting Earth already and even the ways that you were not aware of!
Allow your awareness to be wide open in these experiences, whether you are in your own Akashic Records or that of the planet. You might be surprised at what information, wisdom and guidance you receive.
Share your experiences of your exploration of Earth in the Akashic Records in the comment section below!
Learn to access your own Akashic Records. Become a certified reader to assist others on their pathway. See our current class schedule for Akashic Records Certification courses. Akashic Certification Courses
Experience the profound reassurance experienced in the Akashic Records through a reading. Please contact Holly for a 1:1 session which can be done via phone or Skype, locally and internationally. Holly@Soul-Genesis.com
Learn to access your own Akashic Records in a personally guided session. Sound great? Please contact me. I would love to share with you what is possible in this dimension! Holly@Soul-Genesis.com
Holly Hawkins Marwood is an Advanced Akashic Records Instructor and Reader who is passionate about sharing the gifts and benefits of the Akashic Records with the world. She believes that everyone should know how to use this incomparable resource to help them manifest the life of their dreams. You can read more about the classes she teaches and the sessions that she and her husband, Paul Marwood, offer through their business, Soul Genesis. They work internationally and locally and offer sessions at a distance as well as in person.